Home Staging Services
Sell Your Home Faster with Professional Home Staging Services in Plymouth and Boston,MA. Contact Setting The Space-Professional Stagers who wil help you in preparing your home to be put on the real estate market.
Setting the Space has been staging homes for over 10 years. Staging is an important tool that prepares a property for sale. The key to staging is clever space planning that creates a logical flow through-out the home and showcases the positive attributes of the property. A neutral palette, both in color and design, helps potential buyers envision how they would live in the space.
Our staging designers select each staging from our 20,000 square foot warehouse where we house our inventory of furniture, art & accessories. Our collection includes various styles including Transitional, Contemporary, Coastal and Traditional. We invite you to check out our portfolio to see what we do to help home sellers and real estate agents achieve their goals.
Important Statistics about Staging
- Investing in staging is less than a price reduction.
- 91% of professionally staged homes sell in one month or less
- Staged properties sell 5x faster and at a higher asking price
- 90% of home buyers look at online listings for photos first and staging helps your listing stand out
- Home buyers have a difficult time envisioning a home’s full potential. Furnishing a vacant property allows buyers to better understand howthey would use and live in the space. Our staging designers focus onspace planning and highlighting the most appealing aspects of theproperty.
- In the instance that the property will be lived in during while it is on themarket, we will address your staging slightly differently. We will work toachieve the goals of staging while allowing you to remain comfortable.
Real estate developers and construction firms that are looking for staging services often require another level of staging that is a cross between staging and design. In order to create a model showing for their property / development, we would employ a more sophisticated approach to their staging design.
In response to our clients, we developed a higher tier staging offering to support the sale Luxury Real Estate. We call it LUXE. In the case of a LUXE staging, we will use new, high-end furniture, accessories and art to complement the aesthetics of the property. In LUXE stagings, we use more luxurious fabrics, layering a mix of mediums and textures to enhance the design elements of the home.
Additional services available include:
- Re-design Services
- Furniture Rentals
- Rentals for independent stagers
- Event Rentals