- Setting the Space (STS) will have complete discretion on the selection and placement of art, furniture, and accessories. Client understands that not all pieces may be to their personal taste. Staging is a tool that helps sell a home, it is not interior design.
- The total amount is due and payable prior to the beginning of staging work. A non- refundable 50% deposit is required with this agreement. The remaining balance is due 2 business days prior to day of install. STS will remove inventory if the home sells prior to the expiration of the rental period however fees will not be pro-rated.
- STS requires 10 days prior notice to remove inventory. This contract and payment is valid only for the property address and unit number listed above. If furniture is to be moved to another unit within the same building or other location, a new contract and payment terms will be issued. Setting the Space is to manage all movement of the staging products.
- Staging is for display purposes only and are not to be used in any other manner or for any other purpose. Client further acknowledges and agrees that the furnishings shall remain at the Property during the entire term of this Agreement and shall not be removed from the Property, except by STS. Client agrees to maintain the furnishings in good repair and operating condition and to return all items to STS in the condition received, excluding normal wear and tear. Client acknowledges and agrees that the furnishings and accessories are owned by STS.
- STS shall not be liable to the client or any third person or entity for any damages, expenses, fees or losses arising as a result of its performance under this agreement or the home staging services that it provides, whether for work performed, or failed to be performed. Furthermore, the Client agrees to indemnify and hold STS harmless from and against any and all liability, loss of damage arising from claims, actions, litigation or administrative proceedings brought by third parties, including home and/or property owners, arising from or in connection with the services provided by STS. The foregoing limitation of liability and losses represents a valid and reasonable allocation of commercial risk between the parties. Installation: Client further acknowledges and understands that the installation of mirrors, artwork, wall hangings and other furnishings (“installation”) during the staging process typically requires hooks and/or nails to be placed in the walls of the Property. Upon removal, holes will be left. Any damage that is the result of said installation and/or removal is the sole responsibility of Client.
- If STS cannot perform this agreement due to cause beyond the control of stager or for any other reason, then STS shall return any payment made by client, but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. In the event STS fails to perform for any reason, STS shall not be liable for any amount in excess of what client has already paid. There will be no refunds for any other reason besides those stated above.
- Parties agree that STS may take photos / video to be used for advertising or any other purpose by STS.
- Client will provide access/key to the home to STS for the duration of the staging contract or until the home sells, whichever comes first.
- $500 non-refundable fee when client cancels or reschedules staging 5 days or less before the scheduled start date listed above.